Our vision is to see a movement of God where people are being transformed by the extravagant love of Jesus, living in community, serving together, and sharing the Good News of Jesus across the street and around the world.
OUR VISION FOR THE YEAR 2025
As we take the four key elements of our vision and walk forward with God’s leading and empowering, we believe He has directed us to these goals:
- Being Transformed: We believe that our Core Groups are one of the two main places we gather each week to have God transforming our hearts. We hope to see two out of every three of our people in these life-changing groups.
- Living in Community: Since God has designed all of us to function best in the context of community, we want to have our lives overlap in many ways. Besides having socials and sharing meals together, we plan to encourage three trips or retreats each year.
- Serving Together: Jesus came to serve those around Him. We follow His example and find a rich satisfaction in meeting needs around us. We will encourage everyone in our church family to serve for two hours each quarter in our community. We are developing a plan to serve local seniors and the students at our local Bradley Elementary School.
- Sharing the Good News: God has done such a miracle in bringing us new life in Jesus. We love sharing that message! We are developing a plan that creates new opportunities to share the Good News of Jesus, as well as launching a brand new sister church in Watsonville.
- Our Team: We plan to hire another full-time pastor who is preferably bicultural.