The history of this church begins in 1949, originally called First Baptist Church of Capitola until 2004, when it became Capitola Community Church.

In January of 2012 we were affiliated with Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa, founded by Pastor Chuck Smith, known for the “Jesus Movement” in the early 1970’s, and became the church we are today, Calvary Chapel Capitola. Since then we have been blessed to see the Lord move in our church body and in our community, and we look forward to seeing what our Lord Jesus Christ has in store for us in the future.

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!
image